Wednesday 10 February 2010

Book Review - The Little Manual of Success. 9 Essential Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires.

author Vikas Malkani
O Books £6.99 ISBN 978-1-84694-228-0

This book has an optimistic title. While I’m no pessimist, I am a bit of a sceptic so I expected to be taking this book with a pinch of salt. I have to admit I was impressed.
It’s an easy read, and is honestly all about positive thinking – how we programme ourselves to fail or succeed, including how we use negative past experiences. We all learn from experience, but how do we use what we’ve learned? How do we expand our comfort zone? This isn’t a magical book – there are no spells – but it’s certainly spiritual and I was only halfway through it when I was offered a fantastic opportunity, having been struggling for over a year. Yes, I’d started the ball rolling, but it wasn’t something I’d had the courage to attempt before.
I would recommend this book, if only to change your attitude and get your own ball rolling.

No comments: